Hey college students! CPI is looking for marketing majors with junior standing or higher to fill an internship position in our marketing department for the summer of 2012.
A marketing internship at CPI includes getting to see the inner workings of real, live B2B email, SEO, PPC, and social marketing campaigns, and learning about web usability and development—all in a stimulating and creative environment.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain web pages with content management system.
- Build and maintain web pages, emails, and marketing flows in marketing automation software.
- Build and maintain web pages for CPI web properties with Dreamweaver.
- Build HTML newsletters and promotional emails.
- Develop and maintain web reports.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and strong computer skills. Work is primarily performed in a sitting position using a computer on a daily basis. We offer a competitive hourly wage, a friendly atmosphere, and solid, hands-on experience in web development and marketing.
So if you're a marketing major who's eager to benefit from a learning-packed summer, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Marketing internship" in the subject line.
And click here to read "Five Tips to Maximize Your Internship Potential" by Lauren Wineinger, our 2011 marketing intern!