If you want to work for a company where your work matters, your contribution is recognized, and you can feel good about what you do, consider working for CPI. This year, we were named one of Milwaukee’s 150 Top Workplaces by the Milwaukee-Journal Sentinel.
And for good reason! CPI employees care about making the world a better place. You can feel it when you talk to us, experience it when you step into our training classes, and see it when you meet people who’ve used our strategies to help the people in their care. To us, Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM (CWSS) is not only the core of our signature training program, it's the philosophy that guides us in all we do.
We treat our customers, guests, and each other with dignity and respect. We are stewards of these principles.
Our Employment Philosophy
Wherever your professional talents lie, you will find rewarding work at CPI. You should consider joining us because:
- We recognize all employees as important, integral parts of the CPI team.
- We have hardworking employees who excel at what they do.
- We promote from within those employees we feel are the most qualified candidates to fill job vacancies—when and where appropriate.
- We provide a safe and pleasant workplace that embraces CWSS.
- We encourage employees to expand their knowledge and value to the company through educational opportunities.
- We recognize the value and strength of cultural diversity.
- We offer excellent benefits.
The employees of CPI are a giving bunch and we’re proud to give back to our community. Our contributions help many nonprofit and charitable organizations in Southeastern Wisconsin, where our corporate headquarters are located, as well as other parts of the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and elsewhere around the globe.
There are many opportunities to get involved with a contribution of time or money (or both), and each year we seek employee input and assistance to help with these efforts. We want to hear your ideas!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Our employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability unrelated to ability to do a job, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, termination, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.