Our crisis intervention and behavior management experience has resulted in expertise that can be made available to your members and website visitors immediately, easily, and conveniently. By including a link to crisisprevention.com on your website, you can offer a vital online connection to critical information and valuable resources directly related to the types of challenges your members and visitors face every day. Beyond that, you will be developing an affiliation with a respected organization—a global leader—that is committed to creating safe and respectful work environments. Help promote best practices for safe behavior management and violence prevention!
Website owners may download and display any of the following Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc. logos, banners, buttons, and text links. Simply copy the code from any box below and give it to your webmaster, or, if you have technical skills, paste the code into your site.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
If you operate a website and wish to link to crisisprevention.com, you may do so provided you agree to cease such link upon request from CPI. The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent upon your compliance at all times with these Guidelines and with the Terms of Service. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of CPI.
- You may not use the mark in any form other than as referenced above in its entirety.
- Your website must contain the statement below relating to ownership of the mark used:
- CPI®, Prepare Training®, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention®, and Crisis Prevention Institute® are registered trademarks of the Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc.
- Your use of the marks noted above must not in any way lead others to believe that there is a relationship between yourself and CPI, including any sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company.
- CPI reserves the right to request that you discontinue the use of the marks noted above at any time for any reason, and you agree to comply with such requests.