Do you write about one or more of these categories?
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Autism Support
- Human Services
- Mental Health & Trauma
- Violence Prevention
If so, we want to hear from you! We're looking for guest bloggers who can deliver actionable insight with a down-to-earth writing style. We like our blog posts to tell a story and educate our readers with real-world examples of positive strategies for solving tough problems.
Why Write for the CPI Blog?
You'll get more exposure, more readers, and more followers.
A post on the CPI blog is a strong writing clip. We give you a byline on the top of your post, and a bio box at the bottom, where you can link to your website and social channels.
We aggressively promote new guest posts for maximum exposure.
Our blog averages nearly 30,000 pageviews per month, and we promote on multiple channels:
- Facebook (25,000+ page likes): organic and paid promotion
- Twitter (4,700+ followers): organic and paid promotion
- Supportive Stance eNewsletter (24,000+ subscribers)
- Prevention Perspectives eNewsletter
- General Edition (35,000+ subscribers)
- Dementia Care Edition (1,500+ subscribers)
- Education Edition (5,300+ subscribers)
- Healthcare Edition (1,800+ subscribers)
On top of that, our blog's three latest posts are linked from our home page, which averages over 55,000 pageviews per month.
Why We Want You
Great insight from a subject matter expert like you gives our audience the strategies they're looking for with a fresh perspective. They're eager to keep on top of the latest industry news and information. They're thirsty to learn how to do their jobs even better. They want to hear stories about what's working for cultivating care and safety in workplaces just like theirs. And they want to be educated, moved, gratified, and inspired.
If you can supply that, we want to hear from you!