Your exemplary care and dedication to your clients, colleagues, and organization deserve to be recognized and supported.
By completing the Dementia Capable Care (DCC) Instructor Certification Program, you will become a certified instructor and be certified to teach staff within the base of your employment. Instructor certification is a formal recognition of your commitment and leadership as a dementia care professional, offering you and your employer a competitive advantage.
As a DCC Certified Instructor, you will:
- Gain the skills to raise the quality of care your facility provides.
- Distinguish yourself with documented expertise as a dementia care professional.
- Become part of a peer network for upskilling, problem solving, and best-practice sharing.
How to get certified:
- Complete the Dementia Capable Care - Instructor Certification Program.
- Complete and pass the Online Certification Exam.
How to obtain the Dementia Capable Care Specialist Credential:
When you successfully complete the Instructor Certification Program, you will earn the DCC Specialist Credential.
As a Certified Instructor, you will train your staff within the base of your employment. When your staff completes training, they will also earn the DCC Specialist Credential.
For more information about Dementia Capable Care, view our FAQ.