The Prepare Training® program is a workplace protocol system that fosters a culture of Respect, Service, and Safety at Work® that:
- Establishes adaptable solutions to prevent and effectively manage disruptive or dangerous situations.
- Strengthens and preserves valuable relationships with coworkers and customers.
- Aids in employee retention and service recovery when problematic situations damage relations.
The Prepare Training® program benefits the organization with the following:
- Empowers employees.
- Offers topic-specific content that builds upon the program foundation.
- Promotes an understanding of policies and procedures.
The techniques can assist in strengthening and preserving relationships with internal and external customers and aid in service recovery when problematic situations have damaged customer and/or employee relations. The concepts and techniques of the program address evolving problems and issues that impact the workplace while maintaining a consistent platform for problem solving.
View descriptions and objectives for each program segment below.