Incivility and bullying present a unique set of problems in today's workplace, and there are no magic solutions. People experience many types of negative behavior at work—ranging from disrespect to harassment, mobbing, discrimination, incivility, bullying, horizontal and lateral violence, and emotional abuse.
Workplace Bullying training objectives:
- Apply relevant concepts and strategies from the Prepare Training® Foundation Course.
- Define workplace bullying and identify related concepts.
- Recognize characteristics of workplace bullying.
- Identify strategies for responding safely if you are the target of a bully.
- Discuss strategies to minimize the possibility of workplace bullying and promote Respect, Service, and Safety at Work®.