The newly created COVID-19 Conflict Prevention training utilizes proven techniques from the global leader in de-escalation training for over 40 years. Overall tensions are a frequent concern for essential workers, who are faced with activating and managing mask and social distancing mandates while also trying to keep the peace among customers and other employees.
This online course is intended for:
- Frontline and customer-facing staff whose jobs require face-to-face interactions with patrons, customers, and guests.
- Staff who may encounter customers who choose to not follow government or store policies involving social distancing, mask wearing, or capacity restrictions.
Participants will learn:
- How to identify the stages of a person in distress.
- Strategies to prevent a crisis.
- Basic verbal de-escalation skills.
- Other techniques to keep employees and customers safe.
This training is a cost-effective and time-sensitive solution for employers to ensure their staff is prepared to address and de-escalate potentially volatile situations in the interest of keeping themselves and customers safe.
Note: Each seat invoice is valid for 12 months after purchase.
For a brief demo of the COVID-19 Conflict Prevention Training Course, view the below video.