Facing Conflict With Confidence DVD
Although conflict can occur at any of the four levels of CPI’s Crisis Development ModelSM
, this DVD training focuses on extensions of the Defensive and Tension Reduction levels. The program offers practical solutions that will help staff resolve conflicts quickly and confidently, before they permanently damage the important relationships that have been built.
This DVD teaches basic conflict intervention and resolution skills. Staff learn:
- Why conflicts occur and why they escalate.
- To recognize the levels of conflict as they develop.
- To identify when a mediator may be necessary.
- Steps for mediating conflict.
- Strategies to help others resolve disputes.
30 minutes (average). Closed-captioning option.