Features updated program content and participant Blue CardTM
You will need a workbook for every person you train, so be sure to take advantage of our volume discounts and keep plenty on hand.
The Participant Workbook:
- Contains all program content and includes four-color images of the disengagement and holding skills
- Features key principles, diagrams and explanations of key models, and Points to Remember for each Program Module
- Provides high-interest readings to supplement program content, such as “Four Ways to Calm Your Mind in Stressful Times”, or “5 Keys to Getting Through Difficult Conversations”.
- Has the latest research and evidence in an updated References and Resources section
- Includes supplemental information about the program’s principles, terminology, and the risks of physical restraints.
- Features a perforated pre-test, post-test, participant evaluation, and replication of CPI’s Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM poster.
- Is designed as an integrated component of the teaching and learning system that also includes your Instructor Guide and the Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® Electronic Presentation.
- Includes a participant Blue CardTM with a unique code for training validation and online documentation.