Part of the Professional Development Series for Educators.
The second of a two-part series, this module expands and applies learning from Module 1 by exploring how staff can promote positive behaviors through person-centered planning and supports.
- Be introduced to the concept of promoting positive behaviors as an organizational goal.
- Examine the concept of person-centered planning.
- Identify factors that can trigger challenging behavior.
- Utilize person-centered activities for supporting positive behavior.
- Establish and maintain a workplace culture of Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM.
Available materials include a Learner’s Guide and an Electronic Presentation (sold separately). When you order the Learner’s Guide, you can access the program’s downloadable Facilitator Guide here