The information in this guide is based on the work of leading experts in the field of dementia care.
It begins with a short self-assessment to help families and friends determine the effectiveness of their current interactions, and ends with a short review of the information provided.
Caring for someone with dementia can take a huge emotional toll on everyone. In this guide, families and friends will learn:
- About the array of emotions that can often occur.
- That feeling angry, guilty, frustrated, and exhausted is normal.
- Ways to maintain their own emotional and physical health while providing care.
- How each family member may be at different points of understanding about dementia.
- About the importance of seeking help and resources that are available.
- That they can significantly impact the quality of life for their loved one.
Package of 10 guides.