Features enhanced content and participant Blue CardTM
This essential resource is not only the workbook you
learned from, it’s also the workbook your staff
will learn from.
With a fresh new look and enhanced content, the Foundation Course Participant Workbook is designed to ensure consistency, maintain program integrity, and serve as a valuable takeaway that staff can refer to in the future. You will need a workbook for every person you train, so be sure to take advantage of our volume discounts and keep plenty on hand.
The Foundation Course workbook:
- Contains all 10 units of the program and includes images of the disengagement and holding skills that can be easily removed if you choose to not teach these skills.
- Includes supplemental information about the program’s principles, terminology, and the risks of physical restraints.
- Features a perforated pre-test, post-test, participant evaluation, and replication of CPI’s Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM poster.
- Mirrors your Instructor Guide and works well with the Nonviolent Crisis Intervention® Electronic Presentation.
- Includes a participant Blue CardTM with a unique code for training validation and online documentation.
Please note: If you completed the four-day Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
® training program after July 19, 2015, you may purchase this product. Online documentation required.