Dementia Care Specialist Certification is formal recognition of an individual's commitment and leadership as a dementia care professional.
Anyone employed in a health care setting can achieve this certification, which represents the complete package of academic excellence and practical application.
With this mark of distinction, you will:
- Gain the skills to raise the quality of dementia care your facility provides.
- Have an opportunity to influence your facility's standard of care.
- Distinguish yourself with documented expertise as a dementia care professional.
- Gain access to our online library of dementia-related articles, videos, and webinars.
- Become part of a peer network for upskilling, problem solving, and best-practice sharing.
- Receive your certification document from DCS at no charge.
Two steps to certification
All of our course offerings have been reviewed by the Alzheimer's Association® and meet their Dementia Practice Recommendations® in all ten categories.