If your organization is interested in on-site training, you may benefit from our on-site sponsorship program. A sponsor agrees to host professionals from other organizations during a CPI training program to increase attendance and take advantage of sponsorship benefits.
CPI provides sponsors with:
- Marketing of the program to other professionals in your area.
- All necessary training materials.
- Registrations taken for all outside participants.
In return, the sponsoring organization agrees to provide:
- Training site (1,500–2,000 square feet).
- Morning and afternoon beverages.
- Reimbursement for CPI Global Professional Instructor expenses (meals, lodging, and transportation).
- Contact person (to work with CPI on program logistics).
Please call our Training Coordinators at 877.877.5389 to discuss your specific training needs. We’ll be happy to develop a FREE training recommendation and no-obligation proposal. You can also request a Customized Training Solution Resource Kit.