The Negotiating Your Way Through Conflict Topic Module applies the CPI COPING ModelSM to a specific conflict negotiation process. The concepts and skills explored in this module can then serve as a format in setting up and implementing an organized and constructive conflict negotiation session involving the individuals or groups involved in an identified workplace conflict.
Negotiating Your Way Through Conflict training objectives:
- Identify why conflicts occur.
- Recognize factors contributing to conflict development.
- Learn basic conflict resolution skills.
- Build confidence in their abilities to negotiate in conflict situations.
- Review and refresh the concepts and skills developed in the Prepare Training® Foundation Course.
- Establish and maintain a workplace culture of Respect, Service, and Safety at Work®.