For media inquiries, please contact CPI's Marvin Mason by email or phone at 414.979.7163.
Link to CPI
Want to link to crisisprevention.com on your website? We’d love for you to link to our information and resources! Feel free to help promote best practices for safe behaviour management and violence prevention by following the guidelines below.
Logos and Text Links
You can display any of the following Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc. logos, banners, and text links. Simply right-click and save a graphic below, or copy the code from any box and paste it into your site.
<a href="https://www.crisisprevention.com/"><img src="https://www.crisisprevention.com/CPI/media/Media/LinkToUs/link-to-us-CPI.jpg" border="0"/></a>&
<a href="https://www.crisisprevention.com/Specialties/Nonviolent-Crisis-Intervention"><img src="https://www.crisisprevention.com/CPI/media/Media/LinkToUs/link-to-us-NCI.jpg" border="0"/></a>
<a href="https://www.crisisprevention.com/Specialties/Dementia-Care-Specialists"><img src="https://www.crisisprevention.com/CPI/media/Media/LinkToUs/link-to-us-DCS.jpg" border="0"/></a>
Trademark Usage Guidelines
If you wish to link to crisisprevention.com, you may do so provided you agree to cease such link upon request from CPI. The permitted use described in this paragraph is contingent upon your compliance at all times with these guidelines and with the Terms of Service. No other use is permitted without prior written permission of CPI.
- You may not use the mark in any form other than as referenced above in its entirety.
- Your website must contain the statement below relating to ownership of the mark used:
- CPI®, Prepare Training®, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention®, and Crisis Prevention Institute® are registered trademarks of the Crisis Prevention Institute, Inc.
- Your use of the marks noted above must not in any way lead others to believe that there is a relationship between yourself and CPI, including any sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company.
- CPI reserves the right to request that you discontinue the use of the marks noted above at any time for any reason, and you agree to comply with such requests.