We work with behavioural health professionals, providing comprehensive staff training programmes that help develop a culture of Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠.
Our courses offer key benefits that include:
- Compliance with and commitment to statutory regulations and standards.
- A safe and reassuring environment for staff and patients.
- A reduction in injuries, through deceleration methods, and a decrease in physical interventions.
- Greater staff skills in the use of verbal and non-verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Stronger relationships among colleagues and patients.
- More staff confidence in making the best decision about using restrictive interventions.