Unparalleled support on the phone, online, and in person.
When you implement Dementia Care Specialists (DCS) training and consulting, we support your team so you can deliver the highest quality memory care possible.
On the phone
When you call us, you’ll always talk to a real person who will help you:
- Problem-solve issues
- Develop policies and procedures
- Understand standards and recommended practices
- Learn how to become a Dementia Capable Society Leader
- Find helpful resources
You’ll have exclusive access to resources such as:
- On-demand webinars to help you plan your staff trainings
- An easy-to-use documentation system that helps protect your organization should you need it
- A helpful eNewsletter filled with tips, tools, and legislative and regulatory updates
- Downloadable Instructor materials, tutorials, and interactive activities
When you work with the DCS team, you choose how much or how little to engage us in the process of achieving your goals. If you choose our consulting services, we’ll be there to guide you on how to train staff, create or enhance programming, add a dementia care unit, or even build a facility from the ground up. And we’re always available for ongoing support.
Also as a Certified Instructor in good standing, you’re invited to attend the One-Day Foundation Course at no cost as a refresher. This gives you the chance to stay up to date and see the course taught by a DCS Global Professional Instructor. Take the opportunity to review course content for free!
"DCS offers great training programs and support for Certified Instructors."
Tracey Borysko, Certified Dementia Practitioner, Memory Care Director, Bright Oaks of Aurora
Support from other dementia care providers
Connect online anytime with people who do what you do! The Dementia Capable Care Community
on Yammer is a secure professional development network that we built just for you. It’s your go-to place to troubleshoot challenges, exchange ideas, share success, boost your confidence, and get inspired. Ask or answer questions 24/7 on your computer or with the Yammer App on your smartphone.