Improve Safety & Reduce Risk
Training that provides staff with the knowledge and skills to confidently manage situations that require safe and effective clinical holding.
Ensure the Well-Being of Those in Your Care
Our training focuses on both patient and staff safety, enabling staff to prioritise care.
Consistent Practices Throughout your organisation
Implement a consistent approach within the whole organisation, using models and frameworks that create common language and clearly defined actions mapped to all risk levels.
Application of Skills in the Clinical Setting include:
- • Routine assessment and treatment
- • Nasal, oral and intravenous sedation
- • NG Tubes/PEG Feeds
- • Venepuncture/Cannulation
- • Transferring a patient from the waiting area to the clinical area
- • Transferring a patient to and from a trolley or bed
- • Managing a patient in recovery who is disorientated post-surgery.