"Feedback from staff is positive and happy with the CPI ethos. The organisation is looking towards getting user feedback to inform future practice." — Joseph Zulu, Nurse Educator, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust
We work with health professionals, NHS mental health trusts and more, providing you with comprehensive staff training programmes that help develop a culture of Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠.
Our courses offer key benefits that include:
- Compliance with and commitment to statutory regulations and standards, such as those required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and BILD.
- A safe and reassuring environment for staff and patients.
- A reduction in injuries, through deceleration methods, and a decrease in physical interventions.
- Greater staff skills in the use of verbal and non-verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Stronger relationships among colleagues and patients.
- More staff confidence in making the best decision about using restrictive interventions.
"[There has been an] increase in confidence and awareness of how to make changes to support the patient before physical intervention is used."— Kerry Wafer, Nurse, Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust