"The training is always of an exceptionally high standard, entirely transferable to our setting, and has, over the last seven years, made a huge difference to the way we support people living with the challenges of dementia and/or enduring mental illness." — Frances Edmunds, Director, Stonebridge Nursing Home
We work with care homes and social care professionals from a range of environments, providing comprehensive staff training programmes that help you develop a culture of Care, Welfare, Safety and Security℠.
Our courses offer key benefits that include:
- Compliance with and commitment to statutory regulations and standards, such as those required by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and BILD.
- A safe and reassuring environment for staff and those in your care.
- A reduction in injuries, through deceleration methods, and a decrease in physical interventions.
- Improved staff skills in the use of verbal and non-verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Stronger relationships among colleagues and those in your care.
- Greater staff confidence in making the best decisions about using restrictive interventions.
"Clients feel safer, respected, valued and listened to. Staff feel safer and confident."— Jacqueline Mee, General Manager, Bluemountain Homes