CPI work with mainstream schools, special education establishments and special needs academies, providing comprehensive staff training programmes that help develop a culture of Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠. Through our range of programmes and innovative resources, our training educates and empowers teachers and other staff, creating safe and respectful school environments.
Our courses offer schools key benefits that include:
- Compliance with and commitment to statutory regulations and standards.
- A safe and reassuring environment for staff and pupils.
- A reduction in injuries, through deceleration methods and a decrease in physical interventions.
- Raising staff skills in the use of verbal and non-verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Strengthening the relationships among colleagues and pupils.
- Boosting staff confidence in making the best decisions about using restrictive interventions.