We work with care homes and social care professionals from a range of environments, providing comprehensive staff training programmes that help you develop a culture of Care, Welfare, Safety and Security℠.
Our courses offer key benefits that include:
- Compliance with and commitment to statutory regulations and standards.
- A safe and reassuring environment for staff and those in your care.
- A reduction in injuries, through deceleration methods, and a decrease in physical interventions.
- Improved staff skills in the use of verbal and non-verbal de-escalation techniques.
- Stronger relationships among colleagues and those in your care.
- Greater staff confidence in making the best decisions about using restrictive interventions.