Maximising MAPA: Developing Programme Delivery
KEYNOTE & WORKSHOP PRESENTATIONS
Follow this link
to download all the keynote and workshops presentations from the 2017 conference (you'll need to log into your CPI account to access the files).
- Welcome and introduction. Martyn Dadds, Managing Director, CPI International.
- "I became the man I feared the most": Understanding and responding to violence from a compassion- and tauma-focused position. Jon Taylor, Consultant Forensic Psychologist/Psychotherapist, St Andrews Healthcare.
- So, what exactly are autism interventions intervening with? Dr Damian Milton, Head of Autism Knowledge and Expertise, The National Autistic Society.
- Future improvements to your MAPA training. Chris Sheehan, Director Instructor Services, CPI International.
- Principle-based problem solving (Foundation Level).
- Principle-based problem solving (Advanced/Emergency Level).
- Delivering refreshers: Customisation to engage your staff.
- Where to use 'situational application'? What's the value and how to do it well.
Jon Taylor, St Andrew's Healthcare
Dr Damian Milton, National Autistic Society
Chris Sheehan, CPI International
Check out the highlights from the 2016 Conference