Our MAPA Foundation
, and Foundation plus Advanced programmes deliver learning outcomes that help your staff and organisation meet the needs of a range of national guidance documents and best practice guides, including:
- The 2014 BILD Code of Practice for minimising the use of restrictive physical interventions.
- The 2014 Department of Health Positive and Proactive Care guidance.
- The Skills for Care and Skills for Health Positive and Proactive Workforce Guide.
- The Mental Health Act Code of Practice.
- The 2015 Care Quality Commission Brief Guide on Restraint.
Click the link below to download our Learning Outcomes guide that shows which units of MAPA fit with each relevant example of national guidance and best practice.
MAPA Learning Outcomes (pdf)