QCF Level 4 Qualification
The attendance and completion of the two-day MAPA®
Foundation programme can earn employees a nationally recognised qualification.
The Level 4 Award in Managing Aggressive and Challenging Behaviour in the Workplace
is part of the Qualifications Credit Framework (QCF) and is formally recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
Why opt for the qualification?
- It provides commissioners and regulators with evidence that staff have a recognised level of knowledge, skills and competencies.
- It provides independent evidence of staff competence in relation to their ability to deliver care and support in relation to specific regulatory requirements (e.g. CQC Outcomes 4 and 7).
- It demonstrates staff competencies meet occupational or industry sector requirements which have been assessed against a defined number of learning outcomes.
- The qualification is independent of the training provider delivering the programme and has been internally and externally verified.
- The qualification links into lifelong learning and goes towards improving the quality of education and training in the workforce.
- It provides a link between the knowledge staff require and their ability to utilise the skills they need to undertake their role and should result in a return on investment with improved workplace performance.
- It demonstrates an organisation’s undertaking to offer quality education and training to employees.
- It demonstrates an employer’s willingness to invest in the development of its workforce.
- It provides evidence of consistent learning across the workforce.
- Materials can be used to inform regulators, commissioners and service users.
Whether you are an individual who has been through the training or an organisation who has, or is looking to, commission this training then please do call CPI on +44 (0)161 929 9777 for more details on costs and how to apply.