International Sales & Marketing Director
The International Sales & Marketing Director provides leadership, direction, and mentorship to the International company’s sales and marketing function. As the International company’s most senior sales leader, the Director is accountable for the overall sales & marketing performance Internationally, the profitable achievement of sales & marketing goals, and for aligning sales & marketing objectives with firm business strategy.
The CPI International Sales & Marketing Director will be responsible for directing and implementing the sales and marketing strategies to deliver and match an impressive growth record across an unmatched spectrum of CPI offerings, including our main MAPA®, Education and Dementia Care suites.
The International Sales & Marketing Director works as part of the CPI executive leadership team and reports directly to CPI’s International Managing Director.
What we're looking for:
- Track record of exceeding goals in a £25m-£75m growing company, preferably services oriented
- Proven achievement of building diverse high performing geographically dispersed sales teams
- Previous M&A experience including identifying future targets across international production of cascaded objectives driven from higher, long term strategic goals
- Acquisition of strategic customers as well as customer retention
- Experience of introducing products and services into new markets
- Demonstrated connection of personal commitment to corporate missions-led markets
- Additional languages (Inc. French) are a plus
Applications and enquiries should be sent to: InternationalRecruitment@crisisprevention.com
Download full job description
Global Professional Instructor
The Global Professional Instructor (GPI) is responsible for preparing and conducting CPI training programmes throughout the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. International travel could include, but is not limited to, mainland Europe, North America and the Middle East. This qualified individual will also be expected to conduct special consultation, seminars and presentations upon request, and to assist our customers with ongoing training implementation. We offer a full-time, salaried training position that includes excellent benefits.
- Professional qualification (in education, health or social care) and/or a relevant degree.
- Recognised teaching qualification (degree or relevant teaching qualification in adult education and lifelong learning).
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in education, health or social care.
- Strong value base.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Full clean driving licence and own your own vehicle.
- Hold a current European passport and be available for employment throughout Europe.
- Willing to travel and able to stay away from home on a regular basis.
- Experience of working in environments where individuals beahaviours have been challenging.
- Experience of teaching/workplace learning.
- An understanding of the current issues related to the use of restrictive practices.
- An ability to work along as well as part of a team.
- Fluency in an additional language other than English (particularly French, German, Finnish and Arabic)
If you're interested in this post, please email a cover letter, your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
If you want to work for a company where your work matters, your contribution is recognised, and you can feel good about what you do, consider working for CPI.
CPI employees care about making the world a better place. You can feel it when you talk to us, see it when you step into our training classes, and feel it when you meet people who’ve used our strategies to help people in their care. To us, Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠ is not only the core of our training programmes. This philosophy guides us in all we do.
We treat our customers, guests, and each other with dignity and respect. We are stewards of these principles.
Our mission is to provide our customers with training and resources to ensure safety for themselves, their colleagues, and the people in their care. We strive to provide our customers with a personal customer service experience each and every time they interact with us because we believe business should be personal.
Our Employment Philosophy
Wherever your professional talents lie, you will find rewarding work at CPI. You should consider joining us because we:
- Recognise all employees as important, integral parts of our team.
- Have hardworking employees who excel at what they do.
- Promote qualified candidates from within whenever we can.
- Provide a safe and pleasant workplace that embraces Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠.
- Encourage employees to expand their knowledge and value to the company through educational opportunities.
- Honour the value and strength of cultural diversity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Our employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability unrelated to ability to do a job, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, termination, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.