Join the CPI Team! If you want to work for a company where your work matters, your contribution is recognised, and you can feel good about what you do, consider working for Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI).
Global Professional Instructor (Mental Health) - New Zealand based
The Global Professional Instructor (GPI) is responsible for the effective and professional delivery of any or all CPI products; this may include Consultancy, Customisation, Training, Instructor support and project work as required.
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned.
- To maintain a high level of skills both theoretical and physical skills across key offerings.
- To work closely with appropriate Director/GPM in developing and maintaining knowledge and skills in respect of key products.
- To undertake non training role and responsibilities as required.
- To take responsibility for managing their scheduled commitments regarding allocated training and or other support expectations.
- To support and mentor new Instructors as required.
- To work closely with their relevant Director/GPM in ensuring that all delivery and or other duties are completed to a high standard.
- To follow company procedures and protocols in respect of documentation and or submission of expenses and receipts, this to be completed in a timely manner in line with company expectations.
- To support the development and growth of the company in all customer facing events, this could involve meeting existing and or new customers as required.
- To attend conferences and support trade shows/stands as required.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate communications within the company regarding all aspects of training delivery
Customer Care Specialist Team Leader - Sydney Based
Based with CPI international’s Customer Care Team to provide support to our customer organisation’s and certified instructors.
This position requires a good level of understanding of CPI Programs and internal process. Support the Customer Care Manager to lead the CPI International Customer Care Team The appointed person will work with the team of Customer Service Specialists to provide outstanding service to existing customer organisations and Certified Instructors including responding to telephone and email questions and queries. Calling Customers in advance of attending their training programs. The person will work with the wider operations to ensure process are streamlined and efficient.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading, coaching and mentoring Customer Care Specialists
• Monitor staff compliance with company policy and process
• Supporting operational change within the team to ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
• Resolving customer queries (telephone/email /online)
• Respond to internal and external information requests / queries
• Review and monitor recorded trainings on the CPI website
• Collation of customer feedback (Qualtrics Surveys)
• First line of response for customer complaints
• Monitoring adherence to CPI and regulatory body standards
• Maintenance of customer records (Microsoft Dynamics CE)
• Monitoring, collating and reporting customer feedback
• Support certification / accreditation requirements
Work closely with others within the wider Operations Team including Finance and Training Delivery
Please see below for full job description.
Customer Care Job Description 2023
Please apply by emailing your CV and any additional information to the Customer Care Manager Rachael Foden firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to work for a company where your work matters, your contribution is recognised, and you can feel good about what you do, consider working for CPI.
CPI employees care about making the world a better place. You can feel it when you talk to us, see it when you step into our training classes, and feel it when you meet people who’ve used our strategies to help people in their care. To us, Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM is not only the core of our training programmes. This philosophy guides us in all we do.
We treat our customers, guests, and each other with dignity and respect. We are stewards of these principles.
Our mission is to provide our customers with training and resources to ensure safety for themselves, their colleagues, and the people in their care. We strive to provide our customers with a personal customer service experience each and every time they interact with us because we believe business should be personal.
Our Employment Philosophy
Wherever your professional talents lie, you will find rewarding work at CPI. You should consider joining us because we:
Recognise all employees as important, integral parts of our team.
Have hardworking employees who excel at what they do.
Promote qualified candidates from within whenever we can.
Provide a safe and pleasant workplace that embraces Care, Welfare, Safety, and SecuritySM.
Encourage employees to expand their knowledge and value to the company through educational opportunities.
Honour the value and strength of cultural diversity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Our employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability unrelated to ability to do a job, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, termination, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
See our Recognition of the Modern Slavery Act 2018.