Global Professional Instructor - UK
The Global Professional Instructor (GPI) is responsible for the effective and professional delivery of any or
all CPI products. This may include Consultancy, Customisation, Training, Instructor support and project
work as required.
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned.
- To maintain a high level of skills both theoretical and physical skills across key offerings.
- To work closely with appropriate Director/Global Professional Manager (GPM) in developing and maintaining knowledge and skills in respect of key products.
- To undertake non training role and responsibilities as required.
- To take responsibility for managing their scheduled commitments regarding allocated training and or other support expectations.
- To support and mentor new Instructors as required.
- To work closely with their relevant Director/GPM in ensuring that all delivery and or other duties are completed to a high standard.
- To follow company procedures and protocols in respect of documentation and or submission of expenses and receipts, this to be completed in a timely manner in line with company expectations.
- To support the development and growth of the company in all customer facing events, this could involve meeting existing and or new customers as required.
- To attend conferences and support trade shows/stands as required.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate communications within the company regarding all aspects of training delivery.
- To participate in any/all quality assurance mechanisms within the company, this will include annual appraisals.
- To ensure that you have access to appropriate transport to enable timely and cost-effective arrival and delivery of scheduled training events It is an expectation that all employed GPI’s will have access to a car for the purposes of travel.
- Working with appropriate others and as requested by appropriate Director/GPM being involved in developmental work around either product design or delivery.
- Engaging in quality assurance mechanisms as required.
- A relevant professional qualification and/or a relevant degree
- Recognised teaching qualification (degree or relevant teaching qualification in adult education and lifelong learning)
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience
- Strong Value Base
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Full clean driving licence and own their own vehicle
- Hold a current passport and be available for international travel
- Willing to travel and able to stay away from home on a regular basis
- Experience working in environments where individuals behaviours have been challenging
- Experience of teaching/workplace learning
- An understanding of the current issues related to the use of restrictive practices
- An ability to work alone as well as part of a team
Fluency in an additional language other than English (particularly French, German, Finnish or Arabic).
For more information or to apply (CV and covering email) email Director of Training Christopher Sheehan: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to work for a company where your work matters, your contribution is recognised, and you can feel good about what you do, consider working for CPI.
CPI employees care about making the world a better place. You can feel it when you talk to us, see it when you step into our training classes, and feel it when you meet people who’ve used our strategies to help people in their care. To us, Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠ is not only the core of our training programmes. This philosophy guides us in all we do.
We treat our customers, guests, and each other with dignity and respect. We are stewards of these principles.
Our mission is to provide our customers with training and resources to ensure safety for themselves, their colleagues, and the people in their care. We strive to provide our customers with a personal customer service experience each and every time they interact with us because we believe business should be personal.
Our Employment Philosophy
Wherever your professional talents lie, you will find rewarding work at CPI. You should consider joining us because we:
Recognise all employees as important, integral parts of our team.
Have hardworking employees who excel at what they do.
Promote qualified candidates from within whenever we can.
Provide a safe and pleasant workplace that embraces Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠.
Encourage employees to expand their knowledge and value to the company through educational opportunities.
Honour the value and strength of cultural diversity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Our employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability unrelated to ability to do a job, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, termination, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.