Service Desk Analyst
Provide front line support of technology services, and to assist in training of core technologies to supported customers.
- Provide frontline support of technology services to both internal and external customers.
- Monitor, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, document, and correct issues related to cybersecurity, networking, systems, and other technology services within the ITIL framework.
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and incidents for technology related service requests.
- Provide technology training to staff upon onboarding, as needed, or upon request.
- Create FAQs, knowledge base articles, and other support documents based on feedback from customers, as requested by internal users, or as needed by technology services.
- Mentor peers within the Service Desk team.
- Perform other position-related duties as assigned by the Service Desk Team Lead or Director of Enterprise Infrastructure.
Education / Qualifications
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology or related field.
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Contact Center, or other VoIP systems is a plus.
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals or equivalent certification is a plus.
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Experience with a broad range of technologies including Windows server and desktop operating systems, cybersecurity products including email hygiene and anti-malware products, Active Directory, VMware or other virtualization technologies, Azure or other cloud technologies, LAN/WAN networking technologies, remote access VPN, VDI, and Office 365.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework especially in ITSM and change management.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity ideas and practices.
Other skills / knowledge
- Working knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards, including DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, and Active Directory.
- Working knowledge of cybersecurity concepts.
- Working knowledge of technology architecture.
- Working knowledge of local area network and VoIP systems administration.
- Process driven with high attention to detail and excellent follow through skills.
- Demonstrated experience with Windows systems installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting of hardware, networking and software related issues.
- Ability to effectively obtain, share, analyze and convey information.
- Ability to collaborate with peers, managers and clients.
- Technical competency in CPI's core technologies: Cloud, Windows Server/ Desktop, Palo Alto, Cisco and Meraki networking.
- Outstanding oral, written technical and non-technical communication skills, including the ability to interact with varying business and technology groups, as well as a keen attention to detail.
- Must have good interpersonal communication and organisational skills to work with clients and manage critical issues.
- Expectation of ongoing, active learning and skill growth in key technology areas including cybersecurity, cloud, Office 365, voice & video systems, and networking.
Salary: £40-45K depending on experience
Please send a CV and cover letter to Gerard Kesby: firstname.lastname@example.org by April 29.
If you want to work for a company where your work matters, your contribution is recognised, and you can feel good about what you do, consider working for CPI.
CPI employees care about making the world a better place. You can feel it when you talk to us, see it when you step into our training classes, and feel it when you meet people who’ve used our strategies to help people in their care. To us, Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠ is not only the core of our training programmes. This philosophy guides us in all we do.
We treat our customers, guests, and each other with dignity and respect. We are stewards of these principles.
Our mission is to provide our customers with training and resources to ensure safety for themselves, their colleagues, and the people in their care. We strive to provide our customers with a personal customer service experience each and every time they interact with us because we believe business should be personal.
Our Employment Philosophy
Wherever your professional talents lie, you will find rewarding work at CPI. You should consider joining us because we:
Recognise all employees as important, integral parts of our team.
Have hardworking employees who excel at what they do.
Promote qualified candidates from within whenever we can.
Provide a safe and pleasant workplace that embraces Care, Welfare, Safety, and Security℠.
Encourage employees to expand their knowledge and value to the company through educational opportunities.
Honour the value and strength of cultural diversity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and competence. Our employment practices are not influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability unrelated to ability to do a job, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, promotion, assignment, termination, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.