When you’re a Certified Instructor...
... your membership in the CPI Instructor Association earns you loads of free support. We’re proud to be the only training provider with the depth of content and resources to support you every step of the way toward safety for everyone.
On the phone
When you call us, you won’t get stuck in an automated phone maze. You’ll talk to a real person to:
- Problem solve issues you or your staff are facing
- Implement a systemwide violence prevention plan
- Develop policies and procedures
- Understand training standards and recommended practices
- Find helpful resources
Being an Instructor gives you exclusive access to resources such as:
- On-demand webinars to help you plan your trainings
- An easy-to-use documentation system that helps protect your organization should you need it
- eNewsletters filled with guidance, tips, and legislative and regulatory updates
- Downloadable Instructor materials, tutorials, and interactive activities
“With CPI, you’ll always get answers to your questions and support of your commitment to care.” —D.C. Foster, Behavioral Health Intervention Specialist, Arizona State Hospital
Support from other Certified Instructors too
Connect online anytime with people who do what you do! The Instructor Community on Yammer is a secure professional development network that we built just for you. It’s your go-to place to troubleshoot challenges, exchange ideas, share successes, boost your confidence, and get inspired. Ask or answer questions 24/7 on your computer or with the Yammer App on your smartphone.