The information in this guide is based on the work of leading experts in the field of dementia care. It begins with a short self-assessment to help families and friends determine the effectiveness of their current interactions, and ends with a short review of the information provided.
Focusing on the things that loved ones can do differently, families and friends will learn:
- Why people who have dementia may have issues with communication.
- Examples of how communication can be frustrating for a person with dementia.
- Practical strategies to improve their communications.
- Suggestions to enhance their loved one’s ability to communicate.
- Simple steps to develop their own listening skills.
Package of 10 guides.